The South African Association for Energy Economics (SAAEE) is a nonprofit, non-partisan, and impartial professional association intended to establish a national forum for energy specialists from all professions and spheres of the energy sector (academia, industry, government, private and public sector) and play an advisory role for future good decision making in policy propositions and implementations
Become part of a forum where you engage with the leaders and key players in the energy sector.
Attend key events exclusive to the members.
Stay informed on the latest news and articles from the industry.
Establish yourself in the energy industry by publishing articles.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences
- Contribute towards the improvement of public policy in the energy sector
- Improve the understanding of energy economics for the general public
- Stimulate high-quality, informed, scientific and evidence-based research and dialogue
- Promote national and international collaborative work with similar organizations
- Encourage collaboration and joint production of scientific products among energy specialists